S/Y Sharlou 43 m Vitters
Scope of work: 8 months
- Complete new exterior paint job including rig mast & boom.
- New teak deck. Master cabin interior modifications.
- All glass windows replacement.
- New up to date AV-IT & Satcom system.
- New LED lighting system throughout.
- Engineering 10 years services: New 55 KW gensets, Main engine, geabox, shaft line complete overhaul, keel system overhaul, hull valves replacement, HVAC system overhaul etc.
M/Y SKAT 72 m
The superyacht SKAT came to ATLANTIC REFIT CENTER in October 2010 for a one month refit. The main job was to repaint the fore deck area (2 tender garage doors) and the front eye brow main deck-bridge deck. The paint job has been performed by ACA Marine. In some areas, teak deck and capping rails has been replaced or repaired.
On time and on budget these works have been performed at the entire satisfaction of the Captain and the Owner. M/Y SKAT : works completed on time and on budget
M/Y ENIGMA XK 72 m
The conversion of a former military vessel (scottish fisheries protection vessel Norna) into the Explorer yacht Enigma XK. Two years and a half refit with extensive works perfomed on all the systems onboard and interior accomodations. Semi fairing exterior paint system.
> Read the article
M/Y ULYSSES 107 m
Scope of works : Full fair & repaint job on the hull. Addition of new stainless steel handrailing covered with teak. Addition of new balconies on hull sides for guests master cabins. Technical upgrade on interior safety systems.